Dry Camp Rules & Regulations
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS!!!! If you arrive with a pet you will be asked to leave without a refund!! Sorry but this is a very large event and pets and strangers just don’t mix.
- No open ground fires are permitted.
- No showers are available at dry camp. Dry camp can not use RV Showers. Porta potties and dumpsters are available on site.
- Prices are based on 2 people per RV site and 2 people per tent site. If you have more than 2 people per RV site or 2 people per tent site, please pay camp host. The rate is $20.00 per extra person per day. (2 Children or Grand-Children under the age of 12 can accompany adults free)
- Quiet hours are 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- You are responsible for the action of yourself and your guests.
- It is your responsibility to clean up any sewer spillage caused by your unit.
- Please observe a 5mph speed limit throughout the park.
- Keep your area clean & neat. Be a good neighbor.
- Sites are designed for RV and 1 vehicle.
- Generators are allowed, but must be off during quiet hours 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Please do not walk through other guest sites uninvited. Please refrain from using empty sites as they have been groomed for the next guest.
- When departing from park, try not to block the ingress and egress of other vehicles.
- No sub leasing or selling of spots. All reservations must go through the management.
- Tent spots are for tents only. Anything with wheels will be an RV site. (example: popup tent in truck bed.)
- Cancelation Fee: $40.00 if done before July 28th after this date full charge.
If you or your guests violate these simple rules you and your guests will be expelled without any refund and not allowed to return.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.